Tēnā koutou, haere mai. Welcome to ENNZ Issue No.4. In this issue we focus on literature and the environment. Teresa Shewry explores the possibilities of the burgeoning field of environmental literature studies and updates us on some recent work in New Zealand and the Pacific. Julian Kuzma reviews two recent environmental history publications. We outline the current schemes for giant wind factories in Otago. And we showcase five poems by Richard Reeve. Enjoy!
Sign up for our newsletter
- Postdoc & PhD positions: Natural resources and historical development, 1880-2015
- Shooting the past on Radio National: Flo and Bena and the mallee root
- Summer scholarships at the National Library of Australia
- CFP: Handbook of Anti-Environmentalism
- CFP: (Un)common worlds: Contesting the limits of human–animal communities, Finland, August 2018
- CFP: Edited collection on Equine Breeds