Tēnā koutou, haere mai. Welcome to ENNZ Issue No.4. In this issue we focus on literature and the environment. Teresa Shewry explores the possibilities of the burgeoning field of environmental literature studies and updates us on some recent work in New Zealand and the Pacific. Julian Kuzma reviews two recent environmental history publications. We outline the current schemes for giant wind factories in Otago. And we showcase five poems by Richard Reeve. Enjoy!
Sign up for our newsletter
- GALLERY OF AUSTRALIAN ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: NMA UPDATE #3
- CFP: 2020 Wine in the Anthropocene
- Book Launch: Idling in Green Places
- ANZEHN MEMBER PUBLICATION ROUND-UP, MARCH 2019 – AUGUST 2019 PUBLISHED!
- Submissions open for the 2019-20 Mike Smith Student Prize
- Public lecture and workshop by Prof Mark Carey