Tēnā koutou, haere mai. Welcome to ENNZ Issue No.4. In this issue we focus on literature and the environment. Teresa Shewry explores the possibilities of the burgeoning field of environmental literature studies and updates us on some recent work in New Zealand and the Pacific. Julian Kuzma reviews two recent environmental history publications. We outline the current schemes for giant wind factories in Otago. And we showcase five poems by Richard Reeve. Enjoy!
Sign up for our newsletter
- CFP: 2019 “Green Stream” at the Australian Historical Association Conference
- CFP: 2019, Energy and the Left, Workshop at NYU
- CFP: TRANSFORMATIONS JOURNAL ISSUE 33: MINERAL TRANSFORMATION AND RESOURCE EXTRACTION: PASTS, PRESENTS AND FUTURES
- CFP: 2019 “Local Communities, Global Networks”: Australian Historical Association Conference
- CFP: 2019 New Earth Histories Conference
- CFP: 2019 Creaturely Ethics and Poetics