The twelfth issue of the Bulletin of the International Consortium of Environmental History Organisations is now available to download. This issue contains reports on the American Society for Environmental History conference in Chicago earlier this year; information about the World Congress of Environmental History 2019 and ICEHO elections and meetings; an update from the Women in Environmental History Network (WEHN); news from White Horse Press, and more essential news from the international field.
Sign up for our newsletter
- Postdoc & PhD positions: Natural resources and historical development, 1880-2015
- Shooting the past on Radio National: Flo and Bena and the mallee root
- Summer scholarships at the National Library of Australia
- CFP: Handbook of Anti-Environmentalism
- CFP: (Un)common worlds: Contesting the limits of human–animal communities, Finland, August 2018
- CFP: Edited collection on Equine Breeds