The fifteenth Bulletin of the International Consortium of Environmental History Organisations is now available to download. This issue contains information about the World Congress of Environmental History to be held in Florianapolis in 2019, including an introduction to keynote speaker queer ecologist Brigitte Baptiste, conference reports, recent awards and other international environmental history news.
Sign up for our newsletter
- Call for Proposals: Workshop on Turning an Environmental Humanities Doctoral Dissertation into a Book
- Joy McCann and Wild Sea on Radio National and SMH
- The Environmental Humanities and the Laboratory: a Conversation with Tony Hughes-d’Aeth and Andrea Gaynor
- Fellowships for Before ‘Farm to Table’: Early Modern Foodways and Cultures at the Folger Shakespeare Library
- CFP: Power in Agricultural History, Washington, DC, June 2019
- Hobart launch and Sydney book talk: Joy McCann, Wild Sea: A History of the Southern Ocean