A new volume of Environment and Nature in New Zealand is now available.
- Vaughan Wood, “Editor’s Introduction”
- Michael Roche, “Charles Foweraker: forestry and ideas of sustainability at Canterbury University College (1925-1934)”
- Tom Brooking, “The State of Environmental History in New Zealand: Some Personal Reflections in Late 2018”
- Vaughan Wood, “Review: Jonathan West, The Face of Nature: an environmental history of Otago Peninsula”
- Vaughan Wood, “Recent Publication: Catherine Knight, “Wildbore: a photographic legacy”
Download the full volume for free here: http://www.environmentalhistory-au-nz.org/new-zealand/
Read back issues of the journal here: http://www.environmentalhistory-au-nz.org/new-zealand/new-zealand-journal/