The International Consortium of Environmental History Organizations has new information and posts on its website that may be of interest to ANZEHN members. This includes a short article by Australian environmental historian Libby Robin on “High-viz Futures: Art for Climate Change“.
Sign up for our newsletter
- Support ICEHO through its KNITTED AUCTION #2!
- Event: Storytime for the Apocalypse
- Call for Participation in @RISK: Knowledge Practices, Environmental Crisis and Environmental Action
- New publications round-up!
- CFP: STREAMS Transformative Environmental Humanities conference
- Award success for Luke Keogh