The International Consortium of Environmental History Organizations has new information and posts on its website that may be of interest to ANZEHN members. This includes a short article by Australian environmental historian Libby Robin on “High-viz Futures: Art for Climate Change“.
Sign up for our newsletter
- Climate History website relaunch
- New issue of the International Review of Environmental History now available
- CFP: Climate change, energy, and sustainability in the Pacific region: knowledge, policies, and transfers (1970s-present)
- CFA: Moran Award for History of Science Research, 2020
- CFP: RCC Seeing the Woods blog
- CFP: Toolbox of Environmental Governance: Numbers, Metrics, and Acronyms