The International Consortium of Environmental History Organizations has new information and posts on its website that may be of interest to ANZEHN members. This includes a short article by Australian environmental historian Libby Robin on “High-viz Futures: Art for Climate Change“.
Sign up for our newsletter
- ANZEHN Conference, Program and Registration – 12–15 October 2020
- Contribute to Australian climate history
- Please send us your publications!
- Sydney Observatory Residency Program
- Jobs of interest
- CFA: Masters Scholarship for the Royal Forest & Bird Protection Society’s Force of Nature Centennial History Project (2020)