The full back catalogue of Australian Garden History, the journal of the Australian Garden History Society, has recently been digitised and made available through the Biodiversity Heritage Library. A fantastic resource for Australian environmental historians.
Sign up for our newsletter
- ANZEHN Member Publication Round-Up, March – September 2020 Published!
- Environmental Humanities Book Talks – The Greenhouse, University of Stavanger
- CFP: The Great Circle
- Reminder: ANZEHN Conference, Program and Registration – 12–15 October 2020
- CFA: Royal Geographical society-Wiley Digital Archive Research Fellowships
- Call for entries: Notes and Records of the Royal Society, Essay Award