In June 2020, History Australia journal published a series of articles in a forum entitled ‘Doing History In Urgent Times’. The journal editors invited the Australia & New Zealand Environmental History Network to provide a response. Dr Jarrod Hore’s ‘Reckoning with Urgency: Crisis & Radical Environmental History’, was commissioned for this purpose.
Sign up for our newsletter
- Jarrod Hore responds to ‘Doing History In Urgent Times’
- SLQ Fellowship success
- CFA: Reconnecting to Rivers project: 2 fully funded (with stipend) PhD scholarships available
- Call for nominations: Australian and New Zealand Environmental History Network executive committee
- GALLERY OF AUSTRALIAN ENVIRONMENTAL HISTORY: NMA UPDATE #5
- Online book launch: Disasters in Australia and New Zealand