Tēnā koutou, haere mai. Welcome to ENNZ Issue No.4. In this issue we focus on literature and the environment. Teresa Shewry explores the possibilities of the burgeoning field of environmental literature studies and updates us on some recent work in New Zealand and the Pacific. Julian Kuzma reviews two recent environmental history publications. We outline the current schemes for giant wind factories in Otago. And we showcase five poems by Richard Reeve. Enjoy!
Sign up for our newsletter
- The Gondwana/Land Project: Human & Earth Histories in Conversation
- ANZEHN launches new video series!
- New Climate History Australia project: Perth’s daily weather
- Environmental History Week: ANZEHN happy hour & YouTube video launch
- WEHN Networking Panel: Women and Environmental History in the South
- PhD scholarship opportunity – Entangled Knowledge Project at Deakin University